Thursday 18 August 2011

Rhubarb crumble

I hope everyone is fine half way through the week? I, unfortunately have a stinking cold, cough and all that goes with it. Which I'll be honest, is NOT fun. But no fear, my dear Mama felt it her motherly responsibility to make me crumble...something that always cheers me up. Oh yes, lots of cream please.

Still in love with my camera, I couldn't help struggling off the sofa in front of the fire to snap away and here it is.





Clean and was the rhubarb, I used about 9pieces but had enough left to make stewed rhubarb




Crumble topping, butter, flour and a bit of sugar blended together. We don't use exact quantities as we do it by feel but there are plenty of recipes on the web you can find.




Cut into similar size pieces....amazing colours huh!?




Place topping on top and shove in the oven still the crumble topping is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling up. Probably 180 for half an hour but just keep checking....enjoy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment